RDK编译hobot-spdev报错,缺少头文件的关联

在用官方编译脚本,./mk_debs.sh hobot-spdev,编译时报错。
日志如下:

root@rdk-muyunqing-container:/home/workspace# ./mk_debs.sh hobot-spdev
+++++++++++++++++ Make package hobot-spdev +++++++++++++++++
deb_dst_dir = /home/workspace/deploy/deb_pkgs/hobot-spdev_3.0.9-20261006071527_arm64
start make_debian_deb: /home/workspace/deploy/deb_pkgs/hobot-spdev_3.0.9-20261006071527_arm64/hobot-spdev_3.0.9-20261006071527_arm64.deb
CMake Deprecation Warning at CMakeLists.txt:1 (cmake_minimum_required):
Compatibility with CMake < 2.8.12 will be removed from a future version of
CMake.

Update the VERSION argument value or use a … suffix to tell
CMake that the project does not need compatibility with older versions.

– The C compiler identification is GNU 11.2.1
– The CXX compiler identification is GNU 11.2.1
– Detecting C compiler ABI info
– Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
– Check for working C compiler: /opt/gcc-arm-11.2-2022.02-x86_64-aarch64-none-linux-gnu/bin/aarch64-none-linux-gnu-gcc - skipped
– Detecting C compile features
– Detecting C compile features - done
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
– Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
– Check for working CXX compiler: /opt/gcc-arm-11.2-2022.02-x86_64-aarch64-none-linux-gnu/bin/aarch64-none-linux-gnu-g++ - skipped
– Detecting CXX compile features
– Detecting CXX compile features - done
config types:
– BUILD TYPE:Release
CMake Deprecation Warning at src/CMakeLists.txt:1 (cmake_minimum_required):
Compatibility with CMake < 2.8.12 will be removed from a future version of
CMake.

Update the VERSION argument value or use a … suffix to tell
CMake that the project does not need compatibility with older versions.

– Configuring done
– Generating done
– Build files have been written to: /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build
/usr/bin/cmake -S/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev -B/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build --check-build-system CMakeFiles/Makefile.cmake 0
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_start /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build/CMakeFiles /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build//CMakeFiles/progress.marks
make -f CMakeFiles/Makefile2 all
make[1]: Entering directory ‘/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build’
make -f src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/build.make src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory ‘/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build’
cd /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends “Unix Makefiles” /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build/src /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build/src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory ‘/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build’
make -f src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/build.make src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory ‘/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build’
[ 1%] Building C object src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/utils/cJSON.c.o
cd /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build/src && /opt/gcc-arm-11.2-2022.02-x86_64-aarch64-none-linux-gnu/bin/aarch64-none-linux-gnu-gcc -DX5=“X5” -Dhbspdev_EXPORTS -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/vp_sensors -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/utils/include -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/vp_wrap/include -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/vpp_interface -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/include -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/hobot-dnn/x5/usr/include -I/home/workspace/deploy/rootfs/usr/include/aarch64-linux-gnu -I/home/workspace/deploy/rootfs/usr/include/drm -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/utils -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/python/include -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/clang -I/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/cpp_postprocess -I/home/workspace/deploy/rootfs/usr/include/aarch64-linux-gnu/python3.10 -I/home/workspace/deploy/rootfs/usr/include/python3.10 -I/home/workspace/deploy/rootfs/usr/include -I/home/workspace/deploy/rootfs/usr/local/lib/python3.10/dist-packages/numpy/core/include -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas -fPIC -fexceptions --sysroot=/home/workspace/deploy/rootfs -march=armv8-a -mcpu=cortex-a53 -O3 -fPIC -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC -MD -MT src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/utils/cJSON.c.o -MF CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/utils/cJSON.c.o.d -o CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/utils/cJSON.c.o -c /home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/utils/cJSON.c
/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/src/utils/cJSON.c:54:10: fatal error: string.h: No such file or directory
54 | #include <string.h>
| ^~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/build.make:76: src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/utils/cJSON.c.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory ‘/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build’
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:106: src/CMakeFiles/hbspdev.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory ‘/home/workspace/source/hobot-spdev/build’
make: *** [Makefile:136: all] Error 2
build.sh failed